XPG SX6000 Pro 1TB M.2 Solid State Drive
- Ideal for gaming notebooks and high-end desktops
- M.2 2280 Form Factor
- Single-sided design –2.15mm thick
- Read speeds of up to 2100MB/s
- Write speeds of up to 1500MB/s
- NVMe 1.3-support
- Advanced LDPC ECC Technology
- HMB (Host Memory Buffer) and SLC Caching
- 256bit AES encryption
- 5 Year Warranty or 600TBW
Mnf. #: ASX6000PNP-1TT-C
Warranty: 5 years
Adata XPG SX6000 Pro PCIe Gen3x4 M.2 2280 Solid State DriveBoot, load, and transfer faster with the XPG SX6000 Pro PCIe Gen3x4 M.2 2280 solid state drive (SSD). With support for NVMe 1.3 and equipped with 3D NAND Flash, it offers up to 4 times faster performance than SATA SSDs and up to 1TB of capacity. What’s more, the SX6000 Pro is slimmer than standard M.2 2280 SSDs for a higher level of compatibility thanks to its single-sided design.
PCIe Gen3x4 - A Smarter Upgrade Option
- Great Alternative to SATA : Ideal for gamers and PC enthusiasts
- Up to 4 times faster than SATA : Read/write speeds of up to 2100/1500MB/s
- NVMe 1.3-support
- 3D NAND Flash : Higher capacity, durability, and power efficiency
- M.2 2280 Form Factor : Supports desktops and notebooks with the latest Intel and AMD platforms
The Faster the BetterFeaturing HMB (Host Memory Buffer) and SLC Caching, the SX6000 Pro accelerates read/write speeds up to 2100/1500MB/s and delivers random performance of up to 250K/240K IOPS. Whether booting, gaming or transferring large files, the SX6000 Pro accomplishes them quickly and effectively.
LDPC ECC for Improved Data IntegrityThe SX6000 Pro supports LDPC (Low-Density Parity-Check) error correcting code technology to detect and fix a wider range of data errors for more reliable data transfers and a longer product lifespan.
Single-Sided Design for Easier InstallationFeaturing a single-sided design that’s 2.15mm thick, the SX6000 Pro is much slimmer than standard M.2 SSDs. This makes it ideal for notebooks, small-form-factor desktops, and even some ultrabooks.
Backed by a 5-Year WarrantyEvery component on the SX6000 Pro has passed rigorous screening and testing to ensure the utmost quality and reliability. Moreover, if that isn’t enough assurance for you, the SX6000 Pro comes with a 5-year warranty.
Cool XPG heatsink includedThe SX6000 Pro box has a sleek black XPG heatsink with pre-applied thermal compound inside for easy DIY. With or without heatsink: the choice is yours, as the SX6000 Pro looks great in builds either way.
|Product Type||Solid State Drive|
|Product Line||XPG SX6000 Pro|
|M.2 Form Factor||2280|
|Hardware Encryption||256-Bit AES|
|Read Speed||Up to 2,100 MB/s|
|Write Speed||Up to 1,500 MB/s|
|Random IOPS Read||250000|
|Random IOPS Write||240000|