AMD Radeon R7250X 1GB Graphics Card (R7250X-1GD5)
- 1GB GDDR5 Memory
- DVI-I, DisplayPort, HDMI, DVI to D-Sub adaptor
- Dust-proof Fan design
- Supports CrossfireX, AMD Eyefinity, AMD HD3D & DirectX 11.2
- Dual Slot
Mnf. #: R7250X-1GD5
Model: R7250X 1GB
Warranty: 3 years
ASUS Radeon R7 250X performance graphics
- Dust-proof Fan design increases particle resistance and extends card lifespan by up to 25% longer than reference.
- DIGI+ VRM with Super Alloy Power delivers precise digital power for superior efficiency, reliability, and performance.
- GPU Tweak helps you modify clock speeds, voltages, fan performance and more, all via an intuitive interface.
- GPU Tweak Streaming let you share on-screen action in real time – so others can watch live as games are played.
25% longer graphics card lifespanUnique fan design dissipates heat efficiently while extending a graphic card’s lifespan by 25%* through increased dust and particle resistance.
DIGI+ VRM with Super Alloy Power
Superior Efficiency Reliability and PerformanceAcclaimed DIGI+ VRM has been applied via a power design that uses digital voltage regulators to minimize power noise by 30% and enhance power efficiency by 15%, widen the voltage modulation range, and improve overall stability and longevity by 2.5 times longer than reference.
*Only partial power setting may be adjusted by software
GPU Tweak with Streaming
Real-time intuitive graphics tuning
- Shows detailed specs and actual card status with GPU-Z
- Sync GPU clocks and voltages for easier overclocking
- Monitoring widget provides real-time detailed multi-parameter info
- 2D/3D switcher locks cards in 3D mode for higher benchmarks
- Automatically checks and updates drivers and BIOS versions
- Stream on-screen action to the web in full HD
Stream online instantlyGPU Tweak streaming tool that lets you share on-screen action in real time – so others can watch live as games are played. It's even possible to add to the streaming window scrolling text, pictures and webcam images.
|Product Line||AMD Radeon R72|
|Product Type||Graphics Card|
|Chipset Line||AMD Radeon|
|Chipset Model||AMD Radeon R7 250X|
|Core Clock Speed||1,000 MHz|
|Cooling Type||Dust-proof Fan design|
|Supported Technologies||AMD Eyefinity AMD HD3D DirectX 11.2|
|Interface||PCI Express x16 3.0|
|DVI Connectors||1 x DVI-I|
|Installed Memory||1 GB|
|Slot Space Required||2|
|Maximum Resolution||DVI Max Resolution : 2560 x 1600 D-Sub Max Resolution : 2048 x 1536|
|Minimum Power Requirement||up to 150W1 additional 6 pin PCIe power required|