nVidia GeForce GTX1650 Dual 4GB Graphics Card (DUAL-GTX1650-4G)
- 4GB GDDR5 Memory
- Core Clock Speed: 1,665MHz
- 1x DVI-D, 1x HDMI, 1x DisplayPort
- 3x Max Monitor Support
- 7680 x 4320 Max Resolution
- DirectX 12 & OpenGL®4.5
- Dual Slot
Mnf. #: DUAL-GTX1650-4G
Model: GTX1650 Dual 4GB
Product Line: nVidia GeForce GTX 1650
Warranty: 3 years
Dual GeForce GTX 1650 4GB GDDR5 Graphic Card
ASUS Dual GeForce® GTX 1650 4GB GDDR5 is your ticket into PC gaming.
- The ASUS Dual GeForce® GTX 1650 is built with the breakthrough graphics performance of the award-winning NVIDIA Turing™ architecture to supercharge your favorite games.
- Get game ready with performance that’s twice as fast as the GeForce GTX 950 and up to 70% faster than the GTX 1050.
- GeForce Experience lets you capture and share videos, screenshots, and livestreams with friends, keep your GeForce drivers up to date, and easily optimize your in-game settings.
- IP5X dust resistance offers protection from particle ingress for better durability.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- 144-Hour Validation Program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure compatibility with the latest games.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
2x Fans. 2x Fun.Dual graphics cards are all about maximum efficiency. The recipe is simple; strip off features that don't affect performance and mix in two powerful dust resistant fans with PCB components that are mounted utilizing an automated manufacturing process. The result is a machine tuned purely for lasting performance, making the ASUS Dual GeForce® GTX 1650 a solid introduction to the latest generation of graphics performance.
IP5X Dust Resistance
Keep it cleanDust is enemy number one for fans. It's easy to clean the blades, but taking the fan apart to remove dust that has made its way inside is not a simple task. IP5X certification keeps nasty particulates out of the housing, so you'll never need that deep clean.
Precision automated manufacturingAuto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
GPU Tweak II
Monitor, tweak, and tuneThe ASUS GPU Tweak II utility takes graphics card tuning to the next level. It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, and voltage settings, with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customizable on-screen display. Advanced fan control is also included along with many more features to help you get the most out of your graphics card.
144−Hour Validation Program
“Extensive” may be an understatementEach card must meet rigorous performance and reliability standards before it ships. Performance and stress tests are run with the latest chart-topping titles like Fortnite, League of Legends, Overwatch, and PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds. We also carry out reliability trials that include a 144-hour stability test and a series of 3DMark benchmarking runs to ensure the card performs well when pushed to the limits.
GTX1650 Dual 4GB
nVidia GeForce GTX1650
|Core Clock Speed||
PCI Express 3.0
1 x DVI-D
|Slot Space Required||
7680 x 4320
|Minimum Power Requirement||