Boxed Xeon E5 2600 Series E5-2609 2.4GHz Processor (BX80621E52609)
- "Romley" Server Processors
- Socket FCLGA2011
- 4 Cores
- 4 Threads
- 10M Cache
Mnf. #: BX80621E52609
Warranty: 3 years
Xeon™ E5-2600 Series "Romley" Server Processors
- Hyper-Threading Technology (HT Technology) requires a computer system with an Intel® processor supporting HT Technology and an HT Technology enabled chipset, BIOS and operating system. Performance will vary depending on the specific hardware and software you use. See http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/hyper-threading/hyper-threading-technology.html?wapkw=hyper+threading for more information including details on which processors support HT Technology.
- 64-bit computing on Intel® architecture requires a computer system with a processor, chipset, BIOS, operating system, device drivers and applications enabled for Intel® 64 architecture. Processors will not operate (including 32-bit operation) without an Intel 64 architecture-enabled BIOS. Performance will vary depending on your hardware and software configurations. Consult with your system vendor for more information.
- Max Turbo Frequency refers to the maximum single-core frequency that can be achieved with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, which requires a PC with a processor with Intel Turbo Boost Technology capability. Intel Turbo Boost Technology performance varies depending on hardware, software, and overall system configuration. Check with your PC manufacturer on whether your system delivers Intel Turbo Boost Technology. See www.intel.com/technology/turboboost/ for more information.
- Graphics output, multiple displays, ECC memory, specific PCI Express configurations, Intel® vPro™ Technology, Intel® Trusted Execution Technology, and Intel® Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (VT-d) may not be available on all computing systems. Please reference the system, motherboard or chipset specifications for compatibility.
- Enabling Execute Disable Bit functionality requires a PC with a processor with Execute Disable Bit capability and a supporting operating system. Check with your PC manufacturer on whether your system delivers Execute Disable Bit functionality.
- Intel® Virtualization Technology requires a computer system with a processor, chipset, BIOS, virtual machine monitor (VMM) and for some uses, certain platform software, enabled for it. Functionality, performance or other benefit will vary depending on hardware and software configurations. Intel Virtualization Technology-enabled VMM applications are currently in development.
|Product Line||Xeon E5 2600 Series|
|Manufacturing Technology||32 nm|
|Clock Speed||2.4 GHz|
|Number of Cores||4|
|Number of Threads||4|
|Smart Cache||10 MB|
|Advanced Technologies||AES New Instructions Enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology Execute Disable Bit Idle States Intel 64 Intel Fast Memory Access Intel Flex Memory Access Intel Trusted Execution Technology Intel VT-x with Extended Page Tables (EPT) Intel Virtualization Technology (VT-x) Intel Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (VT-d) Intel vPro Technology Thermal Monitoring Technologies|