PRO1D ND4 77mm Neutral Density Lens Filter
- Reduce the amount of light * Reduce depth of field
Mnf. #: 1/PRO77ND4
Model: 77mm PRO1D ND4
Product Line: PRO1D ND4
Warranty: No warranty
PRO1 Digital Lens FiltersKenko manufactures and markets the highest quality filter glass. Our latest offering is PRO1 Digital Series Filters, which dedicated to up and coming Digital S LR cameras. Key features cover DMC, new Digital Multi Coating, Black Almite frame, Black Rimmed Glass, Low Profile Frame, Knurled Frame Edge, UV protected Cases.
Digital Cameras Need Multicoated FiltersDigital camera CCD or CMOS sensors are highly susceptible to reflections - this stray light can ruin your photographs! Don't risk your valuable photos by using bare-glass filters.
PRO1 Digital ND Lens Filters
PRO ND4(W) / ND8(W) / ND16(W)
For wider apertures or longer exposures
This PRO ND4/ND8/ ND16filter reduce the amount of light entering the lens so wider apertures can be selected, which is perfect for portraiture to reduce depth of field. Subject appears crisp and clear while the background becomes a soft blur. Also widely used for photographs of waterfalls and other nature scenes to emphasize movement.
- Digital Multi-Coated - Digital multi-coated filters greatly reduce the appearance of lens flare and ghosting caused by reflections.
- Black Almite Frame - Filters feature a black matte aluminum satin finish almite frame which reduces reflections.
- Black Rimmed Glass - These filters are equipped with black rimmed glass to reduce the chance of light reflecting off the edge.
- Low Profile Frame - Ultra thin filter frames to help avoid vignetting on super wide angle lenses are also designed to hold a lens cap.
- Knurling Edge Frame - These filters are equipped with a straight knurling edge for non-slip, easy attachment and removal.
- UV Protected Case- Filter cases are UV protected to further lengthen the life of filters.
|Filter Diameter 1||
Neutral Density 4