IronKey D300SM 32GB USB 3.1 Flash Drive
- USB 3.1 Gen 1
- 250MB/s read
- 40MB/s write
- Waterproof: Up to 4 ft.
- FIPS 140-2 Level 3 certified
- AES 256 XTS Encrypted
- Requires IronKey EMS, Supports SafeConsole by DataLocker
Mnf. #: IKD300SM/32GB
Warranty: 5 years
Kingston IronKey D300
IronKey D300 Secure USB 3.0 Flash Drive with IronKey EMS and Safe Console Management OptionsKingston’s IronKey™ D300 USB Flash drive features an advanced level of security that builds on the features that made IronKey well-respected, to safeguard sensitive information. It’s FIPS 140-2 Level 3 certified, with 256-bit AES hardware-based encryption in XTS mode. An essential pillar to setting security standards, corporate policies and data loss protection (DLP) best practices. An important element in the quest of compliance to industry standards and global regulations such as the GDPR.
- Advanced level of security that builds on the features that made IronKey well-respected
- Available in a Managed model that requires IronKey EMS by DataLocker
- Rugged and secure casing that meets IronKey standards
- Fast data transfers that use the latest in NAND Flash and controller technology
Serialized (S) ModelsThe IronKey D300S / D300SM bring two additional features on top of its industry-leading data protection.
Unique serial-number and barcode printed on drive
- Allows network administrators to simply read or scan the code instead of plugging in a drive to learn its unique serial number.
- Time saver both when the drive is deployed and when it is returned as well as during any physical auditing of hardware done by a company. If a lost drive is found, the owner can quickly be tracked by the serial number.
- Enables users to enter a password via mouse clicks, instead of using a physical keyboard; to reduce the risk of a keylogger intercepting the password being keyed in.
- Protection when using your encrypted drive on other computers that may be logging every keystroke made on a physical keyboard, including passwords.
Managed ModelIronKey D300M / D300SM are available in a Managed model that requires IronKey EMS with the D300SM also supporting SafeConsole by DataLocker3. This allows central management of drive access and usage across thousands of drives.
Either cloud-based or on-premises, it enforces drive-specific policies, such as password strength and retry limits, and lets administrators remotely disable lost or stolen drives, recover lost passwords and more.
|Product Type||Flash Drive|
|Product Line||IronKey D300|
|Interface Type||USB3.1 Type A|
|Data Transfer Rate - Read||250 MB/sec|
|Data Transfer Rate - Write||40 MB/sec|