DryZone 200 DSLR Camera Backpack
- Carry handle, backpack straps & adjustable harness system
- Water resistant
- Accomodates Digital or Film camera + 4-5 lenses, flash and accessories
Mnf. #: CSLWDZ200BPY
Warranty: No warranty
OverviewDryZone is the world’s first totally waterproof, soft-sided camera backpack. Even fully loaded, they float so your gear is always protected.
The inner drypod with patented, waterproof TIZIP™ zipper provides 100% watertight protection. It’s like a drysuit for your equipment. When less protection is needed, leave the TIZIP™ open and fasten just the inner zipper and top clip for easier access. The heavy-duty, padded camera compartment inside is fully customizable while the outer shell comes complete with a technical backpack harness. Also included: ergonomic lumbar support; fully adjustable CollarCut™ shoulder straps; tuck-away tripod holder; self-draining mesh pockets; drain hole; rubber handle; and attachment loops for SlipLock™ accessories. DryZone packs are comfortable to wear and give you total peace of mind in extreme environments.
- The DryZone protects gear in the most difficult situations – travel by canoe, kayak, dugout or dinghy assignments in the super-fine, blowing snow of Antarctica, or in the desert or in dust storms.
- A patented, hi-tech, fully watertight TIZIP™ EasySeal zipper and sealed seams protect equipment, even during complete immersion.
- The fully adjustable, ergonomic harness is made for comfort, with lumbar support; adjustable CollarCut™ straps, waistbelt, DryFlo™ mesh-covered padding and load adjustment straps.
- The DryZone 200 has six attachment loops on the waistbelt (and two on the backpack); take your choice of optional SlipLock™ add-ons.
- In less extreme conditions, you can fasten the inner zipper and the top clip, and leave the waterproof zipper open for faster access to gear.
- The tuck-away tripod holder keeps your tripod upright for optimum balance.
- You can arrange the interior of the backpack for a 35mm, digital, medium format or pro video system or a small field camera.
DryZone™ 200 Capacity
- large 35mm or digital pro SLR; 4–5 lenses (up to a 300mm f/2.8, with hood reversed); flash and accessories; or
- compact medium format system (like the Mamiya® 645); or
- small field camera system; or
- professional video system
Outer fabric (Backpack): water-resistant 600D TXP™ and 2000D ballistic nylon
Outer fabric (Waterproof Drypod): waterproof plastic-coated nylon
|Carrying/Transport Options||Backpack Straps Harness System Carry Handle|
|Accommodates||DSLR camera & 5 lenses + flash and accessories|