UTS1009B USB To Serial RS-232 Adapter
- 16 byte hardware FIFO, 115 Kbps
Mnf. #: UTS1009B
Warranty: 1 year
1 port USB to RS-232 Serial Adapter
OverviewNo longer would the usage of a serial or parallel device be restricted by the availability of the connectable ports on the desktop, laptop or work station system. With SUNIX ComHub USB Adapter, users now have the ability to convert the connection of their serial and parallel peripherals into USB (Universal Serial Bus) compatible. The adapter is compatible with both USB 2.0 and 1.1 specifications. The USB Full Speed connection offers data transfer rate up to 12Mbps. SUNIX ComHub provides serial ports with transfer speed up to 115.2Kbps. SUNIX ComHub, USB to I/O Adapter utilized the high quality Prolific chipset, not only is the ComHub has passed the WHQL certification, it is also the most compatible and the most reliable. ComHub series come with the choice of 1/2/4 ports in RS-232 or Printer (LPT) for connection with devices such as barcode scanner, POS device, PDA, printer, and other mobile devices. SUNIX offers the most complete line of USB to I/O Adapter for all your connection needs.
- Expands 1 RS-232 ports on system via USB connection.
- Supports Universal Serial Bus Plug-n-Play and Hot-Swapping feature.
- No IRQ, DMA, I/O address resource required.
- Supports USB1.1 full speed 12Mbps, and it is USB2.0 compatible.
- Each serial port provides transmission rate up to 115.2Kbps.
- Built-in ±15KV ESD protection for all serial signals.
- Plug-n-Play, I/O address and IRQ assigned by BIOS.
- Certified by CE, FCC, RoHS, and Microsoft WQHL approval.
- Support Microsoft Windows, Linux, Mac and DOS.
|Product Type||Communication Adapter|
|Adapter Type||USB 2.0 to Serial|
|Connector 1 Gender||Male|
|Connector 1 Type||USB 2.0|
|Connector 1 No of Connectors||1|
|Connector 2 Gender||Female|
|Connector 2 Type||
|Connector 2 No of Connectors||1|