DiskStation DS2419+ 12-Bay Network Attached Storage (NAS)
- Intel Atom C3538 Quad Core 2.1 GHz
- 4GB (4GB x 1) DDR4, 2 Memory Slots, up to 32GB (16GB x 2)
- 12 x 3.5"/2.5" SATA HDD/SSD Drive Bays
- Supports Dual M.2 NVMe SSDs for Caching
- Max Internal Raw Capacity: 168 TB (14 TB drive x 12)
- Max Drive Bays with Expansion Unit: 24
- Max Raw Capacity with Expansion Units: 336 TB (168 TB + 14 TB drive x 12)
- Hot Swappable Drive
- Synology Hybrid RAID, Basic, JBOD, RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 6, RAID 10
- Up to 1716 MB/s Reads & 671 MB/s Writes
- 4 x Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- 2 x USB 3.0 Type-A | 1 x Expansion Port
- Max Concurrent CIFS/AFP/FTP Connections: 1,000
- Virtualization: VMware vSphere 6 with VAAI, Windows Server 2016, Citrix Ready and OpenStack
- VPN Server : Maximum Connections : 30
- System Fan: 120 mm x 120 mm x 2 pcs
Mnf. #: SYN-DS2419+
Warranty: 2 years
Synology DiskStation DS2419+High-capacity and scalable desktop NAS adapted to small- to medium-sized businesses needs.
An flexible, reliable, and efficient storage solutionDS2419+ is a high-capacity and scalable NAS with on-the-fly volume expansion capability, upgradable memory configuration, and diversified add-in card options to meet the needs of modern businesses which require a flexible, reliable, and efficient storage solution.
Boost your storage performance with easy-to-install add-in cardsEquipped with a PCIe 3.0 slot, DS2419+ supports installing an M.2 SSD adapter card or 10GbE NIC for a high-IOPS system cache and ultra-fast data transmission.
- M2D18 - Dual M.2 NVMe/SATA SSD slot, compatible with 2280/2260/2242 form factors
- 10GbE - 10GbE network capacity for bandwidth-intensive environments
Next-generation file system for better data protectionThe Btrfs file system introduces advanced storage technologies and optimized snapshots to prevent data corruption and reduce maintenance overhead. While ensuring high-level data integrity, it also offers flexible, efficient data protection and recovery tools.
- Flexible Shared Folder/User Quota System provides comprehensive quota control on all user accounts and shared folders
- Snapshot Replication provides schedulable and storage capacity-saving data protection with 1,024 shared folder backups and 65,000 system-wide snapshots
- File or folder level data restoration makes data recovery fast and flexible
- Automatic file self-healing detects and recovers corrupted files without user intervention
Ultimate Backup SolutionDS2419+ integrates various backup applications to safeguard your important data on any device with an intuitive user interface and durable storage technologies.
Active Backup for BusinessCentralize backup tasks for VMware, Windows, and file servers. Restore whatever you want fast and reliably when needed.
Hyper BackupComprehensively back up your data to a local shared folder, an external device, another Synology NAS, an rsync server, or a public cloud to ensure data safety.
Desktop BackupSafeguard your PC with Cloud Station Backup. Effortlessly back up data stored on macOS to Synology NAS with Time Machine.
Active Backup for Office 365 / G SuiteOn-premise backup solution with a centralized dashboard. Optimize storage efficiency with single instancing and block-level deduplication technology.
Fully certified storage virtualization solutionsSynology iSCSI storage fully supports most virtualization solutions to enhance work efficiency with easy management interface. VMware vSphere 6 and VAAI integration helps offload storage operations and optimizes computation efficiency. Windows Offloaded Data Transfer (ODX) speeds up data transfer and migration rate. OpenStack Cinder support turns your Synology NAS into a block-based storage component.
Digital asset protectionPowered by Synology DiskStation Manager (DSM), Synology NAS offers advanced security measures to protect against sudden data loss and potential security holes.
Security AdvisorAnalyzes system settings, password strength, network preferences, and removes any possible malware.
AppArmorA kernel-level enhancement that blocks malicious programs from accessing unauthorized system resources.
AES 256-bit encryptionEncrypt shared folders and network data transmission to keep data from unauthorized access.
2-step verificationPrevent others from logging in to your DSM by generating a one-time password (OTP) on your mobile device.
Trust LevelCustomize the trust level in Package Center to avoid installing packages from untrusted sources, safeguarding your NAS from unknown or tampered package files.
Powered by Synology DSM
DSM UIAward-winning operating system with an intuitive user interface and powerful capabilities.
Public Cloud IntegrationBackup and synchronize data easily between your public cloud accounts and your NAS.
High AvailabilityEnsures seamless service transition between clustered servers in the event of a server failure.
DriveA versatile solution for file management and synchronization.
Snapshot ReplicationProvides schedulable and instantaneous data protection for shared folders and virtual machines on iSCSI LUNs in the event of disaster.
VMMRun various operating systems in isolated sandboxes. Seamlessly clone, restore and migrate virtual machines.
|Product Type||NAS Storage|
|Number of Bays||12|
|Processor||Intel Atom C3538 Quad Core 2.1 GHz|
|Installed Memory||4 GB|
|Maximum Memory||32 GB|
|Hard Drives Included||-|
|Hard Drive Form Factor||2.5 3.5|
|Number of Hard Drives||12|
|Hard Drive Interface||SATA|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45)||4|
|Expansion Ports||1 x Gen3 x8 slot (black, x4 link)|
|Management||HDD Hibernation S.M.A.R.T. Dynamic Bad Sector Mapping Storage Management Synology Hybrid RAID, Basic, JBOD, RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 6, RAID 10 RAID Migration Windows Access Control List (ACL) Integration NFS Kerberos Authentication High Availability Manager Virtualization Central Management System Cloud Station Server Download Station MailPlus / MailPlus Server Media Server Snapshot Replication Surveillance Station Video Station Virtual Machine Manager|
|Network Protocols||CalDAV, iSCSI, Telnet, SSH, SNMP, VPN (PPTP, OpenVPN, L2TP) SMB/NFS/AFP/FTP/File Station, LDAP integration CIFS/AFP/NFS/FTP/WebDAV|
|Security||Firewall encrypted shared folder SMB encryption FTP over SSL/TLS SFTP rsync over SSH login auto block Let's Encrypt support HTTPS (Customizable cipher suite)|
|Noise Level||22.3 dB(A)|
|Input Power||1 x 500W Power Supply|
|Consumption (Operation)||101.6 W|
|Consumption (Sleep Mode)||43.96 W|
- Main Unit X 1
- Accessory Pack X 1
- AC Power Cord X 1
- RJ-45 LAN Cable X 2
- Quick Installation Guide X 1