DiskStation DS3617xs 12-Bay Network Attached Storage (NAS)
- Intel Xeon D-1527 Quad Core 2.2 (base) / 2.7 (turbo) GHz
- 16GB (8GB x 2) DDR4 ECC SO-DIMM, 4 Memory Slots, Up to 48GB (16GB + 16GB x 2)
- 12 x 2.5"/3.5" Drive Bays
- Hot Swappable Drive
- Max Internal Raw Capacity: 168 TB (14 TB drive x 12)
- RAID F1, Basic, JBOD, RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 6, RAID 10
- Up to 2358 MB/s Read Speeds
- Max Drive Bays with Expansion Unit: 36
- Max Raw Capacity with Expansion Units: 504 TB (168 TB + 14 TB drive x 24)
- 4 x Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- 2 x USB 3.0 Ports, 2 x Expansion Ports
- Max Concurrent CIFS/AFP/FTP Connections: 2000
- Virtualization: VMware vSphere 6 with VAAI, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016, Citrix Ready and OpenStack
- VPN Server : Maximum Connections : 40
- System Fan: 120 mm x 120 mm x 2 pcs
Mnf. #: SYN-DS3617xs
Warranty: 5 years
Synology DiskStation DS3617xsBusiness-class storage capacity and performance
High-performance NAS server with flexibility to scaleSynology DiskStation DS3617xs is a high-performance NAS server with easy scalability. Equipped with quad-core Xeon® D processor and 16GB DDR4 ECC RAM, DS3617xs delivers stunning reading and writing performance while ensuring data accuracy when handling mission-critical tasks.
10GbE ready, and beyondThe PCIe 3.0 slot allows for faster networking as you expand your infrastructure. Together with the built-in quad Gigabit ports, DS3617xs offers comprehensive connectivity options for link aggregation and failover configurations.
5 year warrantySynology's 5-year limited warranty provides hardware replacement and technical support via email and telephone services, maximizing your enterprises' return on investment.
Synology Replacement Service (SRS)SRS provides free advance replacement units as early as the next business day in selected regions, maximizing the service uptime for your mission-critical storage and ensuring your business continuity.
Digital asset protectionPowered by Synology DiskStation Manager (DSM), Synology NAS offers advanced security measures to protect against sudden data loss and potential security holes.
Security AdvisorAnalyzes system settings, password strength, network preferences, and removes any possible malware.
AppArmorA kernel-level enhancement that blocks malicious programs from accessing unauthorized system resources.
AES 256-bit encryptionEncrypt shared folders and network data transmission to keep data from unauthorized access.
2-step verificationPrevent others from logging in to your DSM by generating a one-time password (OTP) on your mobile device.
Trust LevelCustomize the trust level in Package Center to avoid installing packages from untrusted sources, safeguarding your NAS from unknown or tampered package files.
Complete iSCSI and virtualization solutionsSynology iSCSI storage supports most virtualization solutions including VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V, Citrix Xen Server, and OpenStack Cinder, to enhance work efficiency. Create and manage virtual machines running multiple operating systems such as Windows, Linux, and DSM using Virtual Machine Manager.
Next-generation file system for better data protectionThe Btrfs file system introduces advanced storage technologies and optimized snapshots to prevent data corruption and reduce maintenance overhead. While ensuring high-level data integrity, it also offers flexible, efficient data protection and recovery tools.
- Flexible Shared Folder / User Quota System provides comprehensive quota control on user accounts and shared folders
- Snapshot Replication provides schedulable and storage capacity-saving data protection with 1,024 shared folder backups and 65,000 system-wide snapshots
- File- or folder-level data restoration accelerates data recovery, providing more flexibility for businesses
- Automatic file self-healing detects and recovers corrupted files without user intervention
Powered by Synology DSM
CMSManage multiple Synology NAS servers simultaneously on a centralized interface to increase business efficiency.
MailPlusSecure, reliable, and private mail server solution with an intuitive and modern mail client.
Synology High AvailabilityEnsures seamless service transition between clustered servers in the event of a server failure.
OfficeCollaborate on spreadsheets and documents on your private cloud.
Snapshot ReplicationProvides schedulable and instantaneous data protection for shared folders and virtual machines on iSCSI LUNs in the event of disaster.
Surveillance StationComplete surveillance solution for recording, monitoring, and management.
|Product Type||NAS Storage|
|Number of Bays||12|
|Processor||Intel Xeon D-1527 Quad Core 2.2 (base) / 2.7 (turbo) GHz|
|Installed Memory||16 GB|
|Maximum Memory||48 GB|
|Hard Drives Included||-|
|Hard Drive Form Factor||2.5 3.5|
|Hard Drive Interface||SATA|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45)||4|
|Expansion Ports||2 x Expansion Port 1 x Gen3 x8 slot (x8 link)|
|Management||HDD Hibernation S.M.A.R.T. Dynamic Bad Sector Mapping Storage Management RAID F1, Basic, JBOD, RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 6, RAID 10 RAID Migration Windows Access Control List (ACL) Integration NFS Kerberos Authentication High Availability Manager Virtualization Central Management System Cloud Station Server Download Station MailPlus / MailPlus Server Media Server Snapshot Replication Surveillance Station Virtual Machine Manager Video Station|
|Network Protocols||CalDAV, iSCSI, Telnet, SSH, SNMP, VPN (PPTP, OpenVPN, L2TP) SMB/NFS/AFP/FTP/File Station, LDAP integration CIFS/AFP/NFS/FTP/WebDAV|
|Noise Level||22.3 dB(A)|
|Input Power||1 x 500W Power Supply|
|Consumption (Operation)||108.2 W|
|Consumption (Sleep Mode)||53.4 W|
- Main Unit X 1
- Accessory Pack X 1
- AC Power Cord X 1
- RJ-45 LAN Cable X 2
- Quick Installation Guide X 1