Plus Series SYN-RS1219+ 8-Bay Network Attached Storage (NAS)
- Intel Atom C2538 Quad Core 2.4 GHz
- 2GB (2GB x 1) DDR3, 2 Memory slots, up to 16GB (8GB x 2)
- 8 x 2.5" SSD/HDD or 8 x 3.5" HDD supported
- Max Internal Raw Capacity: 112 TB (14 TB drive x 8)
- Max Drive Bays with Expansion Unit: 12
- Max Raw Capacity with Expansion Units : 168 TB (112 TB + 14 TB drive x 4)
- Hot Swappable Drive
- Synology Hybrid RAID, Basic, JBOD, RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 6, RAID 10
- Maximum Concurrent CIFS/AFP/FTP Connections: 500
- VPN Server : Maximum Connections : 30
- System Fan: 80 mm x 80 mm x 2 pcs
Mnf. #: SYN-RS1219+
Warranty: 3 years
Synology RackStation RS1219+Our compact 2U, 8-bay rackmount for small- and medium-sized businesses.
Scalable storage server that grows with your businessRS1219+ is Synology’s brand new 2U 8-bay NAS that provides storage scalability and is perfect for small- to medium-sized businesses. Further boost storage performance with the optional M.2 SSD cache or enhance network speeds by adding a 10 GbE NIC. RS1219+ is ideal to serve as a backup target for protecting your critical assets or a centralized file server for sharing files across different platforms.
Meet the space-saving rackmount server for deploymentRS1219+ supports up to 12 drives when connecting with one RX418 expansion unit. Since both RS1219+ and RX418 are only 12 inches in depth, they can fit perfectly in a 2-post or wall mount rack.
- Compact chassis design capable of fitting in a 2-post rack
- The 2-post rack mount is easy to assemble and space-saving, allowing you to set up anywhere
- Cost-efficient server deployment without unnecessary investment in rail kits and server facilities
Ultimate file management and sharingFile Station is a web-based, fast and secure management tool built to allow easy, drag-and-drop operations without requiring any complex setup on Mac or PC. Advanced search and filtering tools allow for easy organization and file sharing. For complete compatibility, RS1219+ supports the following protocols: AFP, FTP, iSCSI, NFS, SMB, and WebDAV.
Next-generation file system for better data protectionThe Btrfs file system introduces advanced storage technologies and optimized snapshots to prevent data corruption and reduce maintenance overhead. While ensuring high-level data integrity, it also offers flexible, efficient data protection and recovery tools.
- Flexible Shared Folder/User Quota System provides comprehensive quota control on all user accounts and shared folders
- Snapshot Replication provides schedulable and storage capacity-saving data protection with 1,024 shared folder backups and 65,000 system-wide snapshots
- File or folder level data restoration makes data recovery fast and flexible
- Automatic file self-healing detects and recovers corrupted files without user intervention
Real-time collaboration on your private cloudOffice is a collaboration package combining the convenience and usability of public clouds with the data privacy and security guaranteed by private clouds. It allows you to work seamlessly together on documents and spreadsheets in a protected environment.
Fully certified storage virtualization solutionsSynology iSCSI storage fully supports most virtualization solutions to enhance work efficiency with easy management interface. VMware vSphere 6 and VAAI integration helps offload storage operations and optimizes computation efficiency. Windows Offloaded Data Transfer (ODX) speeds up data transfer and migration rate. OpenStack Cinder support turns your Synology NAS into a block-based storage component.
Engineered for reliability, backed by SynologyRS1219+ is designed to reliably store your data and is backed by Synology's three-year hardware warranty. An optional two-year extended warranty is available in select regions for up to five years of coverage.
Powered by Synology DSM
Surveillance StationComplete surveillance solution for recording, monitoring, and management.
Desktop BackupSimplified backup solution for your Mac, PC, and mobile devices.
Hyper BackupStore multiple backup versions with block-level incremental data backup and cross-version deduplication.
DSM UIAward-winning operating system with an intuitive user interface and powerful capabilities.
SecurityComprehensive built-in security tools are constantly updated to tackle evolving threats and protect your devices.
All-in-one serverSave additional investment by integrating various network services, web/mail services, management applications into your NAS.
|Product Type||NAS Storage|
|Product Line||Plus Series|
|Number of Bays||8|
|Processor||Intel Atom C2538 Quad Core 2.4 GHz|
|Installed Memory||2 GB|
|Maximum Memory||16 GB|
|Hard Drives Included||-|
|Hard Drive Form Factor||2.5 3.5|
|Number of Hard Drives||8|
|Total Hard Drive Capacity||112TB|
|Maximum Hard Drive Capacity||14TB|
|Hard Drive Interface||SATA|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45)||4|
|Expansion Ports||1 x Gen2 x8 slot (x4 link)|
|Management||HDD Hibernation S.M.A.R.T. Dynamic Bad Sector Mapping Storage Management Synology Hybrid RAID, Basic, JBOD, RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 10 RAID Migration Windows Access Control List (ACL) Integration NFS Kerberos Authentication Virtualization High Availability Manager Central Management System Cloud Station Server MailPlus / MailPlus Server Snapshot Replication Media Server Surveillance Station Virtual Machine Manager|
|Network Protocols||CalDAV, iSCSI, Telnet, SSH, SNMP, VPN (PPTP, OpenVPN, L2TP) CIFS/AFP/NFS/FTP/WebDAV|
|Noise Level||36.8 dB dB(A)|
|Input Power||250W Power Supply Unit|
|Consumption (Operation)||60.31 W|
|Consumption (Sleep Mode)||29.04 W|
- Main Unit X 1
- Accessory Pack X 1
- AC Power Cord X 1
- C13 to C14 power cord x 1
- Quick Installation Guide X 1