RackStation RS3617RPXS 12-Bay Network Attached Storage (NAS)
- Intel Xeon D-1521 64-bit Quad Core 2.4GHz (base) - 2.7 (turbo) GHz
- 8 GB DDR4 ECC UDIMM
- Max Internal Raw Capacity: 144 TB (12 TB drive x 12)
- Synology Hybrid RAID Basic, RAID F, JBOD, RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 6, RAID 10
- 4x RJ-45 1GbE LAN Port (with Link Aggregation / Failover support), 2x USB 3.0 Port, 2 x Expansion Port, 2 x Gen3 x8 slots (x8 link)
- Max Local User Accounts: 16000
- Max Local Groups: 512
- Max Shared Folder: 512
- Max Shared Folder Sync Tasks: 16
- Max Concurrent CIFS/AFP/FTP Connections: 2048
- VPN Server: Up to 30 Connections
- Windows Access Control List (ACL) Integration
- NFS Kerberos Authentication
- System Fan: 80 mm x 80 mm x 4 pcs
Mnf. #: SYN-RS3617RPXS
Warranty: 3 years
Synology RackStation RS3617RPxsHighly scalable NAS designed for virtualization, data-intensive applications and service continuity for large-scale businesses
Powerful storage solutionRS3617RPxs provides rock-solid storage solution with great performance with over 491,000 sequential read IOPS and 3,900 MB/s sequential read throughput1. DDR4 ECC UDIMM guarantees data accuracy and performance for mission-critical environments.
- - Quad-core Xeon D up to 2.7GHz
- RAM options
- - 8GB DDR4 ECC UDIMM, up to 64GB
- - 4 x 1GbE port, optional 10GbE NIC support
- - Up to 36 drives with RX1217/RX1217RP
Ready for 10GbE and beyondPCIe 3.0 slots allow for faster networking options as you expand your infrastructure. Together with the built-in quad Gigabit ports, RS3617RPxs offers comprehensive connectivity options for link aggregation and failover configurations.
Digital asset protectionPowered by Synology DiskStation Manager (DSM), Synology NAS offers advanced security measures to protect against sudden data loss and potential security holes.
- Security Advisor
- - Analyzes system settings, password strength, network preferences, and removes any possible malware.
- - A kernel-level enhancement that blocks malicious programs from accessing unauthorized system resources.
- AES 256-bit encryption
- - Encrypt shared folders and network data transmission to keep data from unauthorized access.
- 2-step verification
- - Prevent others from logging in to your DSM by generating a one-time password (OTP) on your mobile device.
- Trust Level
- - Customize the trust level in Package Center to avoid installing packages from untrusted sources, safeguarding your NAS from unknown or tampered package files.
Complete iSCSI and virtualization solutionsSynology iSCSI storage supports most virtualization solutions including VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V, Citrix Xen Server, and OpenStack Cinder, to enhance work efficiency. Create and manage virtual machines running multiple operating systems such as Windows, Linux, and DSM using Virtual Machine Manager. Learn more
Next-generation file system for better data protectionThe Btrfs file system introduces advanced storage technologies and optimized snapshots to prevent data corruption and reduce maintenance overhead. While ensuring high-level data integrity, it also offers flexible, efficient data protection and recovery tools.
- Flexible Shared Folder / User Quota System provides comprehensive quota control on user accounts and shared folders
- Snapshot Replication provides schedulable and storage capacity-saving data protection with 1,024 shared folder backups and 65,000 system-wide snapshots
- File- or folder-level data restoration accelerates data recovery, providing more flexibility for businesses
- Automatic file self-healing detects and recovers corrupted files without user intervention
Powered by Synology DSM
- - Manage multiple Synology NAS servers simultaneously on a centralized interface to increase business efficiency.
- - Secure, reliable, and private mail server solution with an intuitive and modern mail client.
- Synology High Availability
- - Ensures seamless service transition between clustered servers in the event of a server failure.
- - Collaborate on spreadsheets and documents on your private cloud.
- Snapshot Replication
- - Provides schedulable and instantaneous data protection for shared folders and virtual machines on iSCSI LUNs in the event of disaster.
- - Comprehensive built-in security tools are constantly updated to tackle evolving threats and protect your devices.
|Product Type||NAS Storage|
|Number of Bays||12|
|Processor||Intel Xeon D-1521|
|Installed Memory||8 GB|
|Maximum Memory||64 GB|
|Hard Drives Included||-|
|Hard Drive Form Factor||2.5 3.5|
|Number of Hard Drives||12|
|Total Hard Drive Capacity||12 TB|
|Maximum Hard Drive Capacity||144 TB|
|Hard Drive Interface||SATA|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45)||4|
|Management||HDD Hibernation Video Station Basic, RAID F, JBOD, RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 6, RAID 10 RAID Migration Surveillance Station Media Server Storage Management Cloud Station Server Download Station Document Viewer exFAT Access Snapshot Replication Syslog Management|
|Network Protocols||EAC, VCCI, CCC, RCM, KC, FCC, CE, BSMI|
|Security||AES-NI Encryption DLNA Compliance|
|Input Power||2 X 500W|
|Consumption (Operation)||116.42 W|
|Consumption (Sleep Mode)||65.49 W|