Smart-UPS RT SRT6KXLi 6000VA Online 3U Rackmount UPS
- Double Conversion Online
- Multi-function LCD status and control console
- Audible and visible alarms prioritized by severity
- 6.0 KWatts / 6.0 kVA
- Output Voltage Distortion : Less than 2%
- Output Voltages: 220, 240
- Load Crest Factor : 3 : 1
- (4) IEC 320 C19 (Battery Backup)
- (6) IEC 320 C13 (Battery Backup)
- (1) Hard Wire 3-wire (H N + G) (Battery Backup)
- (2) IEC Jumpers (Battery Backup)
- Internal Bypass (Automatic and Manual)
- Interface Ports: RJ-45 10/100 Base-T , RJ-45 Serial , Smart-Slot , USB
- Emergency Power Off (EPO)
- Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit: 55.0dBA
- Operating Elevation: 0-3000 meters
- Storage Elevation: 0-15000 meters
Mnf. #: UP-ASRT6000
Model: RT SRT6KXLi
Warranty: 3 years 3 years repair or replace (excluding battery) and 2 years for battery
APC Smart-UPS RT SRT6KXLi 6000VA
- 10/100 BaseT Connection - Connect the device to a network using a 10 or 100 BaseT connection
- Battery failure notification - Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
- Green mode - Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
- LCD graphics display - Text and mimic diagrams that display modes of operation, system parameters and alarms.
Smart-UPS On-Line Features & Benefits
- Automatic self-test - Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- User-replaceable batteries - Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
- Audible alarms - Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Disconnected battery notification - Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- Predicitive failure notification - Provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
- Plug-and-Play external batteries - Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to the loads when adding extra runtime to the UPS.
- Flash upgradeable firmware - Install maintenance releases of firmware remotely using FTP.
- Rack/Tower convertible - Protects the initial investment in the UPS when migrating from tower to rack-mount environment.
- Intelligent battery management - Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Scalable runtime - Allows additional run time to be quickly added as needed.
- Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown - Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
- Hot-swappable batteries - Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Temperature-compensated battery charging - Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
- Automatic internal bypass - Supplies utility power to the connected loads in the event of a UPS power overload or fault.
- InfraStruXure Manager Compatible - Enables centralized management via the APC InfraStruXure Manager.
- Network manageable - Provides remote power management of the UPS over the network.
- Serial connectivity - Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
- LED status indicators - Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- SmartSlot - Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
- Power conditioning - Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
- Frequency and voltage regulation - Gives higher application availability by correcting poor frequency and voltage conditions without using the battery.
- Generator compatible - Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment when generator power is used.
- Input power factor correction - Minimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling.
- Resettable circuit breaker - Easy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse.
- Cold-start capable - Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Safety-agency approved - Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
|Power Rating||6,000 VA|
|Maximum Load||6,000 watts|
|Output Voltage (max)||230 Volts|
|Surge Energy Rating||480 J|
|Backup Power||(4) IEC 320 C19 (Battery Backup) (6) IEC 320 C13 (Battery Backup) (1) Hard Wire 3-wire (H N + G) (Battery Backup) (2) IEC Jumpers (Battery Backup)|
|Half Load||8 min 42 sec|
|Full Load||2 min 30 sec|
|Battery Type||Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte : leakproof|
|Battery Recharge Time||1.5hour(s)|
- CD with software
- Documentation CD
- Installation guide
- Removable support feet
- Temperature Probe
- USB cable
- Warranty card
- Web/SNMP Management Card