870 Evo 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive (MZ-77E500BW)
- SATA 6 Gb/s Interface
- Up to 560 MB/s Sequential Read
- Up to 530 MB/s Sequential Write
- 1.5 Million Hours Reliability (MTBF)
- 300 TBW
- Samsung MKX Controller
- Samsung V-NAND 3bit MLC
- TRIM Supported, S.M.A.R.T Supported
- AES 256-bit Encryption (Class 0),TCG/Opal, IEEE1667 (Encrypted drive)
- Device Sleep Mode Support, WWN Support
Mnf. #: MZ-77E500BW
Model: 870 Evo 500GB
Warranty: 5 years
Save: $ 390.00
Samsung SSD 870 EVO SATA III 2.5 inch
The world’s favorite SSD
The latest model of the world’s best-selling SSD series has finally arrived. The 870 EVO inherits the legacy of Samsung’s pioneering SSD technology, boasting upgraded performance, reliability, and compatibility to suit the needs of anyone from contents creators, IT professionals, to everyday us
Excellence in performance
The 870 EVO achieves the maximum SATA interface limit of 560/530 MB/s sequential speeds. Everyday users can now enjoy professional-level SSD performance.Intelligent TurboWrite accelerates write speeds and maintains long-term high performance with a larger variable buffer.
* Performance may vary based on SSD’s firmware version and system hardware & configuration. Sequential write performance measurements are based on Intelligent TurboWrite technology. ** Test system configuration: Intel® Core i7-470K CPU@4.00 GHz, DDR3 1600MHz 8GB, OS-Windows 10 Pro 64bit, Chipset-ASUS Z97 PRO
Providing up to 2,400 TBW under a 5year limited warranty, the 870 EVO meets the industry’s leading standards of reliability. It withstands tasks from everyday computing to 8K video processing and comes equipped with the latest 6th Gen. VNAND and MKX controller that ensure a stable host experience.
* Warrantied TBW for 870 EVO: 150 TBW for 250 GB model, 300 TBW for 500 GB model, 600 TBW for 1 TB model, 1,200 TBW for 2 TB model and 2,400 TBW for 4 TB model. ** 5-years or TBW, whichever comes first. For more information on the warranty, please find the enclosed warranty statement in the package.
More compatible than ever
The 870 EVO passed compatibility tests with major host systems and applications, including chipsets, motherboards, NAS, and video recording devices. As the latest entry in the globally best-selling EVO series, the 870 EVO‘s proven versatility is compatible with systems and tasks of any user.
* Compatibility tests conducted with Samsung internal, AMD, MSI, Gigabyte, Synology, QNAP, BlackMagicDesign and ATMOS.
Upgrade with ease
Upgrading to the 870 EVO is made easy for anyone with a desktop PC or laptop that supports a standard 2.5-inch SATA form factor. Enjoying this masterpiece SSD is as convenient as plugging in the 870 EVO into a SATA slot, and letting the renewed migration software take care of the rest.
Samsung Magician software
Make your drive work like magic. The new and improved Samsung Magician 6 software will keep your SSD in check. You can easily manage your drive with a wide range of useful tools to keep up with the latest updates, monitor the drive's health and status, or even enhance its performance.
World's No.1 Flash Memory
Experience the superior performance and reliability that you can only get from the world's number one brand for flash memory since 2003. All firmware and components, including Samsung's world-renowned DRAM and NAND, are produced in-house, allowing end-to-end integration for quality you can trust.
* Source : 2003 - 2019 Q2 IHS Markit data : NAND suppliers' revenue market share.
|Product Type||Solid State Drive|
|Product Line||870 Evo 2.5"|
|Interface||SATA 6 Gb/s|
|Read Speed||Up to 560 MB/s|
|Write Speed||Up to 530 MB/s|
|Random IOPS Read||98000|
|Random IOPS Write||88000|